Any funds received through the entirety of Seed to Table Oregon’s activities will be used exclusively for the charitable purpose within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and will not be used for personal gains of any sort. All funds from produce shares go directly to support education programs and equal access to nutritious foods in Central Oregon.
Affordable, Delicious, Local, Naturally Grown Produce
Every Week for 19 weeks!
How It Works:
"It is a simple idea but the impacts can be profound!"
- Oregon local food coalition
Our produce share is based on a model called Community Supported Agriculture or a CSA share. In a CSA individuals or families pay upfront or monthly for 19 weeks of fresh produce. We include 15% more produce than what you would pay for that amount retail, allowing your money to feed your family the most fresh produce! Each week your family come pick up your vegetables at our farm stand or at our Bend drop off location, choosing from a minimum of 10 items each week. Serving our community through a CSA model allows Seed to Table to increase the health and wellness of the community through providing equal and affordable access to nutritious, locally grown produce. A CSA is also one of the best ways for the community and farmers to establish a shared commitment to each other.
1) Seed to Table start preparing for 2017 season in January.
2) By March 15th produce share members will have paid their full produce share price, depending on the size and ad-ons chosen. Scholarships are available for families who would like to be involved in produce share but who may not be able to afford it. Please email email@example.com for more information. The payment by March 15th secures your spot and allows the Seed to Table farm to purchase the necessary seeds, equipment, and staffing we need to grow organically grown produce for the community and educate nearly 1,300 students in the area. This commitment creates a strong farmer-community relationship where we are all connected closer to nature, our food and the people! Together we can all live healthier, more fruitful lives and we get to laugh together along the way.
3) Once the share starts, on May 30th you will come each week and pick your box of veggies. Seed to Table is also a pick up site for Splitting Aces Ranch beef, chicken and eggs share. We are proud to be able to offer you the diversity, convenience and quality of food. Pick up times will be on Wednesdays from 3pm-6pm. Pick ups at the farm in Sisters or at the drop off site in Bend.
4) Our produce share is the most direct way to support farm based education and to increase your health and wellness! One of our favorite parts of the week is getting to talk with all of our produce share members, learning what their families are up and the new recipes they loved.
This year we are offering two different sized shares, the North Sisters Family Share and the Black Butte Couples Share. Seed to Table Farm is also a pick up site for Splitting Aces Ranch Beef, Chick and Egg shares. Splitting Aces Pick ups will be available during produce share pick up and delivery times.
Our second family size produce share box from June!
Sugar snap peas, napa cabbage, carrots, beets, radish, onions, parsley, spinach, bok choy, salad mix. Couples share would include your choice of six of the shown items or 1/2 size of each for the variety
A later summer bounty in a family share.
Tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, bell peppers, hot peppers, cucumbers, summer squash, watermelon, cabbage, kolrhabi, spinach, salad mix, kale, onions and swiss chard! Whew! Couples share would include your choice of six of the shown items or 1/2 size of each for the variety.